Employee Resource GroupsFostering communication among our diverse employees and senior management, these groups empower our associates to network, develop their careers and connect with the community.
- AAL (Asian Americans Link)
- ADEPT (Able and Disabled Employees Partnering Together)
- HOLA (Hispanic Organization of Leaders in Action)
- PRIDE (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Allies)
- SABLE (Sustaining Active Black Leadership and Empowerment)
- SERV (Support and Employee Resources for Veterans)
- WIN (Women in Nielsen)
Watch "It Gets Better" produced by Nielsen's PRIDE team. Go to Facebook to learn more about our people and culture.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Nielsen collaborates with clients, non-profit organizations and other community stakeholders to address global challenges where our knowledge, skill and support can have a unique impact across four areas of focus:
- Hunger and Nutrition
- Technology Access
Nielsen is proud to offer their global associate population 24 hours of paid volunteer time each year.
Learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org